domingo, 6 de septiembre de 2015

First week over

It is Sunday night and I have finally finished my first assignment- FOCUS ON THE LEARNER- A CASE STUDY. It was a more practical essay than a theoretical one. Apparently, everything in this course is made for a practical purpose. I LOVE IT.
I have learnt what warmers or fillers are (Five pointed star warmer), EFL terminology like model-drill-elicit. I have also learnt Gaelic!!! "Dia dhuit!" I've taught 100 minutes divided into three lessons (listening, language focus and vocabulary). It was a wonderful week but I don't think I would repeat it if I were to.... It is tiring, simply tiring. I slept for two hours at noon today, in my free day and i felt as if I needed more.
One tip to successfully go through Celta intensive course is to get enough healthy food during the day and enough sleep during the night, which I haven't lately. That's it! Going to bed! Good night! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario